Facilities for Babies
- Unisex toilet
- 2 baby changing areas
- Private area for mum’s who wish privacy to breastfeed.
We aim to be accessible to all and we are committed to making your visit to our centre as comfortable as possible.
Parking at the LifeCare Centre
- There are no designated Blue Badge parking spaces on Cheyne Street.
- Single yellow lines and pay and display spaces are available on side streets.
- There is lift access to the second floor.
- Wheelchair access throughout the building.
- The lift has wide doors for wheelchair users, and gives access to the second floor.
- There are accessible toilets on the ground floor, with emergency call buttons.
- Further toilets available on the second floor.
Contact us for further information or help. Tel: 0131 343 0940.
Enjoy healthy, homemade food in relaxed, bright and vibrant surroundings in Cafelife. Take a moment to have a coffee or cooked lunch.
We are a breastfeeding friendly cafe, recognised by the NHS breastfeeding initiative.