Learning and Development
The training will be tailored to your needs. Our Managers offer guidance and support, and are available to you at all times.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is carried through all aspects of our services. We embrace the diversity of employees and volunteers, and support the talent we have.
We offer part time and flexible contracts, to fit with the demands of family life.
Every employee will be given an induction to the charity when they begin work with us. It will give an insight into the organisation and the services we offer.
- No zero hour contracts
- Paid travel time
- Higher than average, staff to member ratios in our day clubs
- Salaries are regularly checked against national salary scales
- Holiday entitlement is 30 days statutory per year. Pro rata if part-time. Plus an extra day, per year for up to 5 years
- Health and well being support
- Lunch and travel expenses paid, if in a volunteer role.
Carers Positive Established Award
We are proud to have received this award in recognition of supporting any LifeCare employee, who may also have a role as a carer at home.
- Support and understanding when facing the pressures of dealing with work and carers commitments
- Recognised by the Scottish Government.