We have established those basic principles, which are most important to us; and we have described them in terms, which are understandable to all.
Our Vision is to provide a flexible range of care services and social activities to our client group, which will help them to improve the quality of their life, and ensure they can maintain a degree of independence and their place in the community.
Our Mission is to continue to provide a modern, responsive organisation, with the highest quality day care and personal home care services for predominantly older people; and to firmly establish LifeCare (Edinburgh) as the preferred choice for delivery of these services.
Our core values
- Respect for our Clients
- Customer and Care Focus
1. Respect for our clients: we shall ensure that:
- All our clients are treated with dignity and respect. This shall be at the heart of all our dealings with them.
- Our services are delivered in a safe environment, which supports and encourages our clients' independence.
2. Customer and care focus: we shall
- Treat our clients with kindness and humanity
- Exercise patience and understanding
- Support and encourage our clients to realise their potential.
- Seek to understand our clients' varying needs and aim to satisfy them fully.
3. Professionalism: we shall
- Be honest, consistent and reliable in our dealings with everyone.
- Respect the confidentiality of information given to us.
- Ensure all our clients are served by skilled, experienced and continually educated staff.
- Try, at all times, to go about our business with unfailing good humour.
4. Equality: we shall
- Treat all our clients as individuals and respect their diversity and privacy.